Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It has been a very sad time in the scrapbooking world as Jenn has announced her retirement, which we're all hoping will be just temporary. :) But we all understand that family needs come first and respect that decision. I'll sure miss all the wonderful goodies that come out of her mind for our srapping delight!! But I look forward to learning from her natural design abilities as she creates more layouts, too!!

I was feeling homeless after the announcement, so I scouted some sites and found several CT and one-kit calls that have helped fill the void. I found a nice group of people and two sisters that are building their team - Kris Myers and KariQ - and I am looking forward to working with them. Having two designers for one team means lots of versatility! I'm still getting my feet wet, but hope to carve a niche for myself. Depends on if they like my dogs - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment